Home Owner Association Management Services
For over 25 years Oberg Properties has provided property management services to Homeowners Associations in the Lake Travis and surrounding areas. ‘Since 1984’ means something at Oberg Properties – service, continuity, and integrity. Our client base has grown substantially over 25 years, but know that we still manage our first property and will continue to do so for years to come.
Our mission is to serve community associations from project conception to owner occupied and administered. We work closely with Developers, Builders, Directors, Committees, and Homeowners. We focus on satisfying our customers’ needs and expectations as we serve them through creative solutions that provide added value.
When a community operates at its peak potential in terms of financial and operational aspects, and has developed a deep sense of community spirit, both of which are deeply affected by your property management services; we have achieved our goal. Optimal community development requires a management company that allows board members to effectively govern their community within budget while keeping the residents satisfied and informed.
• Property Owners Associations
• Residential Condominium Owners Associations
• Office Condominium Associations
• Master Planned Communities
• Timeshare Properties
WE UNDERSTAND YOUR NEEDS:
• Keep residents satisfied
• Manage the property within budget
• Govern the community effectively
WE OFFER EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
• Annual operating and reserve budgets
• Effective cash management and collections
• Financial reporting
• Reserve analysis, planning and implementation
• Commercial property insurance
• Resident relations
• Access to quality contractors and vendors at excellent rates
• 24/7 emergency response service
• Roofing systems, structures and foundations
• Water penetration, drainage improvements
• Electrical, lighting and plumbing
• Waste water treatment systems – sewage plants to septic systems
• Pool and spa maintenance and repairs
• Irrigation systems and water management
• Landscape maintenance
• Gate entry systems
Call us today at (800) 252-3473 for more information about our Homeowner Association Management programs.